×
SHIFTING FOCUS

SHIFTING FOCUS

 


Shifting Focus

 

I sat it out last year. 

 

I’m prone to do this when I feel like I’m going in a direction that feels inauthentic to me.  

 And while many will say that sitting on the sidelines is a bad idea in this social media bizz buzz era, and I did find it to be frustrating not gon’ lie, I gained valuable insight and clarity.

Clarity on exactly what it is I wanted to do with my artistic skills.   I still plan on helping new artists understand the value of sketching but I want to do this simultaneously with another goal.

 Okay, so here it goes….

 I want to open an art store.

I know what you’re thinking.  This isn’t a mind-blowing or ground-breaking idea.  But if you knew how big and deep my vision is behind this idea then you would definitely disagree.  

 Clearly, this isn’t a new concept for artists in the online space but this isn’t that.

My vision is so big that frankly, it scares the hell out of me AND I’m totally perplexed on how I ‘m going to pull this off but am certain I will.

You see, I have a plan.  A plan that I’m refining day by day.  One that allows me to be authentic to who I am and who I want to become.

Without getting too specific, here are just two of the goals that shifting into this new focus will achieve.

1.       Hire Artists

2.       Chain stores

 

Here’s what I have going for me- I’m multi-faceted, I love to research, I love business, I’m not married to the idea of being seen, my passion for art

Here’s what I have going against me- No one knows me, I hate speaking and showing up, I’m an art purist.

 

What about you?  Have you shifted focus for this year?  What do you have going for you and what hurdles will you need to overcome?

 

I’d like you to come along on the journey with me so I can show you exactly how I plan on getting it done.

And honestly, I need accountability partners.  So you’re participation would be greatly appreciated and it may even be rewarding for you.

Here’s how you can join me.

Sign up here to get blog updates where I will outline weekly the steps I take to reach my goals.

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © The Bossy Artist CREATED BY ThemeShine