×
I ORDERED SAMPLES from PRINTIFY and I LUV THEM!

I ORDERED SAMPLES from PRINTIFY and I LUV THEM!

 


I'm just going to keep it short and sweet.  I ordered samples for Printify because a part of the business plan and strategy for my art store is to use a drop-shipper for 25% of my business. 

Why? 

Because, frankily, I hate making canvas prints and because of the no. of sales I need to make for a comfortable revenue goal, scaling at the pace I want would be impossible if I tried to handle it all myself. 

Side Note: It's important to figure out what it is you're not good at early so you can delegate and relieve the stress of trying to do it all yourself . 

If you don't know...I'm all about simplicity over here. 

To continue...

I use Shopify for my online art store, Farrah's Art Shop and the good thing about Shopify is the number of apps you get access to to help your business run the way you intend. 

Because I'm looking to relieve the burden of printing everything for my store, I began to research the app library for drop-shippers.  I came across several but decided to go with Printify. 

For one, I found the concept of drop-shipping through them to be simpler than that of drop-shipper Printful. Yes, there is a lot more to consider when choosing a drop-shipping vendor than you think. 

After downloading the Printify app, you'll be required to create an account and then immediately get access to start uploading art. 

The art I'm using for Printify is specific but was created using simple pastels and acrylic paint on cut out pieces of paper. 

I took what I thought would be good pictures of the artwork and began rendering them on the mockups Printify offered. 

I thought I was good here but decided to go a step further and order samples. 

I realize I could have made my own samples but again...why? 

I might be a little lazy yall. 

 It took about two weeks to receive my samples but when I did, boy was I surprised. 

The samples were EVERYTHING!!!!!... you hear me? 

What I thought would be horrible samples because of the bad artwork photos I took turned out to work out perfectly. 

Here's what I mean when I say bad photos.  I'm not sure if you've ever played around with mockups but if you have then you've probably seen an error message upon uploading, telling  you that your image needs to be adjusted if you want the best image output possible. 

Yea, this happened and then some. The lazy girl in me forged ahead anyway and decided to wait and see what would happen. 

Yall, I couldn't be more pleased. 

If you ever consider drop-shipping for your business, I would strongly suggest giving Printify a try by starting out with a few samples. 

Oh, btw, the total cost of samples cost me about $46.  I ordered two 8x10 Canvas Gallery Wraps. 

See the photos for details. It starts with the original image to the final product. 

 

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © The Bossy Artist CREATED BY ThemeShine