×
HOW I CREATED MY OWN BRANDED ART SUPPLIES!

HOW I CREATED MY OWN BRANDED ART SUPPLIES!

 




I've always had a big vision for my art ventures and with the start of my art educational program, the dream has become more real. 

If you don't know, I am the definitive 

"SKETCHBOSS" 

The term is currently in the process of being officially trademarked and is what I used to coin my method and love for sketching. 

Because my plan is to teach the skill of sketching to other artists, I figured I'd need specialized products tailored making this happen effectively. 

So what did I do? 

I hopped on Alibaba to search for art supply vendors and began the process of elimination based on a few factors. 

How long has the company been in business? 

What big names did they work with in the past? 

Is their product line specific to what I need or is it just a product among many including those that aren't relevant? 

I started here and quickly was able to sift through who I would initiate communication with and who I ignore. 

The importance of knowing exactly what you need is going to be crucial for this process of elimination. 

Interested in learning more about this process? 

Email me at thebossyartist.com@gmail.com with the subject line: 

"FREE ART SUPPLIER CLASS" 

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © The Bossy Artist CREATED BY ThemeShine