×
6 WAYS TO FUND YOUR ART BIZ USING PAYPAL

6 WAYS TO FUND YOUR ART BIZ USING PAYPAL

 


Hey Art Babe, not sure if you know but you can fund that art business by using Paypal.  I thought about how I used Paypal to fund different areas of my art business and wanted to share them with you in this post.   (It's gonna be short and sweet)

These days we're constantly hearing stories about how many have started their respective businesses with little to no cash at all.

Guess what.  It's true.  You can.

Here's what I did. 

HOW I OBTAINED PAYPAL CREDIT

About 4yrs ago, I opened my Paypal Credit account when my score within the mid to high 600’s.  

My debt to ratio level was low and I didn’t have a ton of credit accounts, maybe 3 at the time with low balances. 

I applied and was rewarded with $2500 instantly.  <This number may be higher or lower depending on your credit standing and income. 

Be sure to have a plan in place as to not fuck up your credit...because...that can happen too. 😩 *timidly raises hand*

And don’t let access to those funds sway you to use it for personal ventures and wants.  

Say it with me >I MAKE SMART MONEY MOVES< 

If you ARE worried about paying back the loan, examine your business model, plan, and strategy and then calculate how fast you'll be able to make the first payment or payments.  Especially if you solely rely on your art income. 

I rely on my full time job to keep my head above water. 

But, to get into the topic...Here's how I used Paypal credit to fund different aspects of my business.  

My first big purchase was my commercial art printer.  

I got lucky with this, I'm not even gonna lie.  I almost got scammed by a seller but Paypal had my back in this circumstance and I am forever grateful.   If you wanna hear this story, shoot me an email 

Here are other ways I've used Paypal. 


  • *Order Creative Services via Fiverr – Specifically mockup creation for website photos, photo re-sizing and optimization for faster web loading, logo creation for offshoots of my art studio
  • *Order Creative attributes from Creative Market – stock images, mock ups for my website and social media, artistic digital assets I could manipulate in program likes Photoshop, blog/web templates
  • *Order product from overseas via Alibaba – used Paypal to order samples of customized, branded art supply products and sample art products that I'd sell (canvas prints) 
  • Business Enrichment -Was able to enroll in a number of business enrichment courses offered by social media gurus.
  • Domain purchases, websites, and email through the Godaddy service
  • Sourced materials/supplies by using Ebay – example> canvas rolls, ink, specialty papers


Solid right? Just wanted to share and encourage you to not let a lack of funds deter you from your pursuits. 

xoxo

Farrah


No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © The Bossy Artist CREATED BY ThemeShine